Can you spare a quick moment for a quick survey? I could use your help. Thank you and Terrific Tuesday to you!
Tag Archives: Services
Can you believe I have been posting since 2008? It will be five years next February. During this time, I have rarely posted announcements about ADS (Audience Development Specialists) aside from a few posts sharing some business growing pains.
I have decided that once in a while, I will post some ADS announcements so you can keep up-to-date with what is going on with the business. I invite you to provide any feedback you wish.
Here are the latest ideas:
- Q&A Blog posts – Twice a month I will answer your direct questions on audience development. I will not be able to dive into specific solutions for your particular challenge, but I will be able to provide a general answer for everyone to consider. If you have a question about audience development – how to build an audience, create diversify, outreach to your community, etc., please contact me with your question. Again, I will choose 2 questions per month to answer on this blog. The person with the question chosen will receive one link to their website or social media page.
- Google+ Hangout Solution Groups – Starting in September, I would like to start a Google+ Hangout Group per month to meet once a week to share audience development challenges and solutions. I am suggesting Fridays since it is a good day to download and share. There will be room for 8 people per month. Each person will receive some time to present their challenges and the group will brainstorm solutions. I am asking for at least 4 people to commit to a majority of these meetings so we can all get to know each other better for brainstorming. This group uses the mentality that if someone is there for you, it is nice to be there for them too. I will be asking for a give what you can donation to cover some of my costs. Suggested donation will be $5/session ($20-$25 for the month). If you are interested, you can sign up here!
- Webcasts – I am working on a series of webcasts for the remainder of the year. Due to all the technological challenges I have been having, we are looking into a format that can be recorded, yet will still enable you to participate socially. The good news is that you will be able to view these webcasts on your own schedule. A fee of $5 per webcast will be asked before downloading and viewing. Stay tuned for further details.
- #Auddev chats – I will continue with audience development chats on Twitter and attempt to formalize them. I usually have spontaneous conversations, but it will serve us all better if I set a schedule with topics in mind. If you have a topic you would like to discuss or would like to co-host a discussion, feel free to contact me with your idea. These discussions are free and available to anyone on Twitter. Stay tuned.
- Audience Development for the Arts Books – I am working on my second book, and I will be seeking to publish both books for print as well as in eBook format.
- 3-Step Method – I will continue with my 3-Step Method sessions. You can book with me 6-10 hours to set up your arts business for positive audience development results. The cost is only $450 for 6 hours (basic plan) or $675 for 10 hours (you get 1 free hour). So for the cost of 1 advertisement, you can work with me to create a concrete plan for building your audiences.
- Monthly Audience Development Support – I am starting a monthly program for artists and organizations that would like support on an ongoing basis. You can sign up for 10 hours per month, minimum of 10 months for $550/month or for 10 hours per month, minimum of 6 months for $650/month. I have slots available for only 5 artists/organizations.
- More to come – I have a few other ideas brewing to be announced later this year.
Thank you again for supporting ADS, and I look forward to an amazing second half of 2012!
Cheers to happy and loyal audiences,
Audience Development Specialists
“Never treat your audience as customers, always as partners.”
Although we are not a non-profit, if you would like to support ADS to continue our work, you can donate here.