Happy Friday – we made it! It’s been a crazy week. Today, I would like to catch you up to speed on what is happening behind the ADS scenes:
- We are working on a new website with Rosebrook Classical, and it is coming along nicely!
- I received a Getty Images unauthorized use notice letter. I sent them an email explaining the image came from an RSS Feed I had on the site. I have yet to hear back from them. More soon.
- I presented for the Boulder County Arts Alliance, and it was so well received, I made a recorded webinar for the Top 20 Tips for Increasing Everything portion. It’s only $5.
Here is my YouTube invitation: http://youtu.be/VY9lrSZQj3w
To register and view the presentation: http://bit.ly/ADStips
- My book is 20% off right now!
Coupon code: ARDENS20
One use per account. Offer expires Aug 9 at 11:59 PM. Cannot be combined with other offers, not valid on paid services.
- Top Blog posts this week were:
- Be the change you want to see
- The uncomfortableness of old and new side by side?
- Non-traditional fundraising ideas for audience development
I’m thinking about new ways I can create content and value for you. If you have any suggestions, please do feel free to share. Thank you all, and enjoy your weekend!
Cheers to happy and loyal audiences,
Audience Development Specialists
“Never treat your audience as customers, always as partners.”