I am very excited to tell you that our 2013 event calendar is now bursting with new opportunities to learn about and discuss audience development methods and ideas. Here is what we have planned for this year:
- A monthly #auddev chat on twitter with a different co-host and topic each time. These are free and open to everyone that is interested in chatting about today’s hot topics.
- Quarterly Webinars (March-June-September-December) with a few freebies throughout the year – thought provoking presentations by some of the best audience development minds of our times. Our September slot is still open, but we hope to fill it soon.
- G+ Hangout Brainstorm Groups – Monthly group sessions with plenty of “AHA” and “great idea!” moments. This is an inexpensive way to work with me and other arts people around the globe for new ideas to build your audience.
- Regional Workshops – We are planning 2-3 regional workshops for the year. Check back at this link for details.
Also in the works are:
- An Inspiration Page – a resource for current audience development inspiration
- Mini-Podcast – weekly mini-podcast on a current topic
- Tip of the Day Capsules – A set of tips to get you in the audience development mindset
- Stop the Tape – educational video segments to teach you the how of audience development
- Two new books for 2013
- Audience Development Projects – Regional/National Projects to help boost arts audiences
- Other video and audio content – useful tools for audience building
Of course we will still have:
- EMazing Newsletters to highlight the best in audience development ideas
- Twitter ARTicles
- ARTS Mag! updates
- Weekly blog posts
As mentioned before, I intend to make 2013 the year of Content and Connections. My goal is to provide you with a variety of educational and idea provoking tools to help you build the best audiences, happy and loyal ones!
Thank you, and I hope you will sign-up and participate this year!
Cheers to happy and loyal audiences,
Audience Development Specialists
“Never treat your audience as customers, always as partners.”
Please consider supporting ADS so we can continue our work. Donate here!