I have a great deal of new adventures to share with you. Next week I will be back to regular blogging, but I thought I would take a moment to update you.
- I signed up for Soundcloud. I have not added that many tracks yet, but this will be the future location for my Audience Development Tip of the Day clips. I also will be sharing tracks from my clients.
- I have joined the board of the Boulder County Arts Alliance. With many arts alliances and councils having a challenging time in this economy, I want to make a difference for our local organization. There will be new projects that I will be able to share with you as I venture through my 3 year term.
- For today only, you can get my book for 20% off the already ridiculously low price. Use the code JEKYLL when you order.
- Next week will include my Halloween YouTube post. If you have a Halloween YouTube you would like to share, please contact me.
- I am headed to the National Arts Marketing Project Conference, November 9-12. Today is the last day to register for advanced discount rates.
- ADS now has a LinkedIn Page!
- We sent out our Fall Issue of our E-Mazing ADS Newsletter!
- We have 2 more #AUDDEV chats via Twitter this year.
Thursday, November 15, 2012 – 2 pm ET on Twitter
Dance, Reality Shows & Audiences
Dan Meagher, Director of Marketing of Diablo Ballet will be joining us to discuss the new dance craze that is sweeping the world. Are all these reality shows and dance movies adding up to live audiences?
Thursday, December 13, 2012 – Noon ET on Twitter
Never Be Dark
Co-host David J. Loehr, one of the founders of #2amt will bring his knowledge and guidance about how to set up a Never Be Dark theatre program and attitude.
There will be more exciting news from ADS in 2013. Thank you again for following and have a great weekend!
Cheers to happy and loyal audiences,
Audience Development Specialists
“Never treat your audience as customers, always as partners.”
Although we are not a non-profit, if you would like to support ADS to continue our work, you can donate here.